The Club Resource Center’s Staff Training courses are transforming the way clubs train their staff. Gone are the days of annually hiring an outside trainer to come in and spend days training your staff.
Now all staff have direct access to a plethora of essential training courses available 24/7/365. Plus, club management professionals no longer have to waste valuable time shuffling paperwork to track and record each employee’s progress – its all tracked directly within the system!
What does a Club Subscription Offer?
- A growing list of staff training courses including
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Avoiding Blood-borne Pathogens
- Club-Specific Food & Beverage Training – NEW!
- Beer & Spirits & Vino 101 – NOW INCLUDED!
- A library of Club Resources including
- Uniform System of Financial Reporting for Clubs
- Job Descriptions for the Private Club Industry
- Club Operations & Performance Review – UPDATED in 2016!
- Director’s Guide to Understanding Club Governance
- CMAA Annual Survey Reports including
- CMAA Millennial Insights White Paper – NEW!
- Generational White Papers on Club Management – COMING SOON!
- Finance & Operations
- Compensation & Benefits
What Are Some of the Benefits?
- Streamline your staff training process.
- Greatly reduce training overhead costs.
- Assign club-wide staff training goals and receive automated progress reports.
- Emphasize and maintain a service-oriented culture.
- Track and monitor employee progress by individual, team, or entire club.
- Stay compliant by providing accurate reports on each individual user.
- Make the CRC your own – personalize with your club name, image and customizable messaging.